Build the resilient (Berdaya tahan) system in your organization
About ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
ISO 22301 is an ISO standard for Business Continuity Management under organization security and resilient technical committee. The standard provides a framework to determine the potential disruption, business impact, develop the strategy by Plan – Do – Check – Action to implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
Regardless of your organisation’s size, nature of business or sector, it is vulnerable to many forms of disruptions. Natural disasters, political disturbances, terrorism and technology failure may occur at any time and lead to business disruptions.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Business Continuity `gement
- Identify and manage current and future disruption to your business.
- Minimise the impact of incidents and losses.
- Minimise downtime during incidents and improve recovery time.
- Keep “prioritised activity” up and running during times of crises.
- Ensure comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We ASSESSED and CERTIFIED your organization Business Continuity Management System
- ONLINE ASSESSMENT FOR GAP ANALYSIS
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
ONLINE AUDIT FOR CERTIFICATION
If your organization already develop business continuity plan, let answer this questions
When is the last time, you review your business impact analysis?
What is your prioritized activity (PA – Previously known as critical business function)?
What is your the “maximum tolerable period of disruption (MTPD)”?
What is you agree capacity to operate during and after disruption?
How many types of threats determined for the PA?
Have you update the threat of Pandemic and lockdown?
What is your strategy and solution? How you select?
Is the strategy and solution have been documented of each type of threat as business continuity plan?
If you managed to answer with detail description and evidences, then your business continuity documentation has been effectively develop. So let us certified/ give the score and determine opportunities for improvement