FACE TO FACE (Concorde Shah Alam) or ONLINE VIRTUAL (via zoom)
‘Highest qualification in management system’
Why update & increase you and team knowledge in management system
For your business – Effective Management System enhance excellence for your organization
– Resilience (effective future growth)
– Continual Improvement Culture
• To gain knowledge to enhance understanding on the ISO management system and its implementation
• Be able to understand the concept of ISO management system for implementation • Able to understand the requirement and its application
• To assist and understand to develop documents related to organization
For you and your team – Management system lead auditor course, enable you and your team to gain more
– Respect and
– Re-energized with effective management tools
MORE knowledge – Share from our industry specialist
- The main goal of the standards
- The requirements reasons and purposes
- How to apply in the organization
- Include step by step templates
- Best practice sharing
- How to audit the requirements
Public and in house Training – via online
3-days in-house training (Contact us for quotation)
Benefits Of Lead Auditor
By completing the Lead Auditor course, the delegates could develop their skills on how to perform audit planning, audit preparation, opening meetings, conducting the audit, following the audit trail, closing meetings, recording a non-conformance, audit reporting, and follow-up, with actual activities being done during the training such as role-plays, group and individual case studies and homework. These helped delegates to respond to any impromptu scenarios in their auditing field.
QMS, OHSMS, and EMS Lead auditor training will help you to stay relevant and build up one’s personal competence in your auditing profession.
It also helps you develop your qualities and personality as a professional, leading you to become more systematic and well-organized. In your workplace, you are ensuring that you are following the management system to perform better, and you can provide leadership training within your organization too.
By adding this credential in your CV, it can be a great gateway for you to be noticed by your prospective employers and have better chances to find opportunities in any industry. Since it is recognised by Exemplar Globar, it is also recognized worldwide.
In fact, having ISO lead auditor credentials improves career opportunities-promotion, and increases pay and job portability. Many opportunities are awaiting you to work in any industry such as oil and gas, manufacturing, construction, or an engineering company.
What is covered?
- What and why the management system (as per standard)
- Purposes, application and auditing for each requirements
- Fundamentals of audits
- Lead auditor and Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Audit process and reporting
Criteria for successful completion
- Candidate should score 70% on the continuous assessment carried out by the tutor.
- Above all, the candidates should score a minimum of 70 marks out of 100 in the Final examination, finally held on the specific day.
- The exams to be conducted via online.
WHY SHOULD YOU ENROL TO EFRCert LEAD AUDITOR COURSE
Because you will GET MORE
MORE international recognition – Exemplar Global, USA (RAB/ ASQ) Australia (QSA)
Exemplar Global previously known as RABQSA since 2014 to highlight the world-class, globally recognized value of our certifications. RABQSA offering quality certifications in the United States and Australia since 1989. RABQSA was created in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).
MORE focus – Live Q&A session
EFRCert’s online module have been designed for you to understand the subject step by step.
MORE templates and reference – We give away templates for most all requirements via assignment/ workshop
From the template of determining the organization context (internal and external issues), risk and opportunities register, to sample manual, sample of SOP are provided based on clause by clause of requirements. Hence, you will not lost, when you need to refer back to the requirements.
MORE career advancement – increase know how on best practice
Exemplar Global offer “12 months of extended learning” package for students of the course to help them to learn even more about auditing—essentially, extending the value of your course by 12 months. (You will still maintain access to exemplar link after 12 months and your Exemplar LINK profile will provide you the opportunity to undertake many activities.
Through your professional profile you can demonstrate your competence through digital badging and electronic certificates. Based on your sharing preferences, your personalized profile can be visible to other professionals or businesses that are seeking the skills and experience that you have.
Your Exemplar LINK profile is your passport to the many benefits and opportunities, which include:
· Planning a career path and discovering career routes;
· Realizing your potential through professional development and training;
· Connecting you with industry through events and networking opportunities;
· Demonstrating your competence through digital badging and profiling;
· Supporting you to find your next professional opportunity; and
· Keeping you informed about industry trends through data and insights.
You can become expert in the management system and
You can have option to take the Exemplar Global Work Style Assessment and register with Exemplar Global (Fees apply). Hence, it will adds value and credibility through a formal qualification.
For more info on registration with exemplar global go to –https://exemplarglobal.org/faqs/
MORE knowledge – Share from our industry specialist
This course have been design, supervised and review by our own principal “Technologist Dr Edly Ramly” which have more than 20 years in research and preaching management system especially in quality and business excellence.
- Value added auditing
EFRCert adopted globally recognized approach that’s focused on continually improving your processes and managing business risks to meet the needs and expectations of your customers and other stakeholders.
Our auditor and assessors are industry specialists who are matched with your business needs to ensure we add value through an effective and robust audit of your system and by making the appropriate recommendations to improve your management system and business at the same time.
- Certificate validity – Double verification
Verification – EFRCert certificate include the QR Code to double check the originality and tampered free certificate.
- Research and Development
The profits we generate fund for our best practices research which supports science and engineering-related research, education and public engagement around everything we do. All of this helps us stand by the purpose that drives us every single day: Working together for a better world.
Exemplar Global Certified Training Providers